POLICIES, DISCLAIMERS, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Event Volunteer Liability Disclaimer
Your participation in the event is at your own risk. Your decision to participate as a volunteer is made of your own free will. You assume full responsibility for any risk of body injury, death, or property damage arising out of or related to the event.
The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. does not assume any responsibility or obligation to provide financial or other assistance, including, but not limited to medical, health, or disability insurance in the event of injury, illness, death, or property damage.
Please read this disclaimer ("disclaimer") carefully before using www.livethewowlife.com website (“website”, "service") operated by LOI Graphics Inc. ("us", 'we", "our"). The content displayed on the website is the intellectual property of the The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc.. You may not reuse, republish, or reprint such content without our written consent. All information posted is merely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. Should you decide to act upon any information on this website, you do so at your own risk. While the information on this website has been verified to the best of our abilities, we cannot guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors. We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What are Cookies and how do we use them?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, a computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Like many web sites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when you access our Site, or our advertisements, or other content provided by us or by others on our behalf from other sites. Information we gather through cookies may include the date and time of your visits to our Site, the pages viewed, and the time spent at our Site.
· Personalize your experience with our Site;
· Collect aggregate information about Site usage by all of our users;
· Control the display of advertisements;
· To offer other products, services, and functionalities personalized to you; and
· To improve the performance of our Site to provide you with a better user experience.
For further details on cookies, please visit All About Cookies where you can find comprehensive information on cookies and similar technologies, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Thank you for visiting our website (“Site”). The WOW Life and Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. (“Company”) is committed to treating the personal and corporate information of our Site users, customers, and vendors with respect and sensitivity.
Welcome to www.livethewowlife.com (the “Website“). The Website is owned and operated by The WOW Life and Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. (“us” or “we“).
2. PRIVACY AND YOUR ACCOUNT
4. RESTRICTIONS ON USE; LIMITED LICENSE
All content contained on the Website (collectively, “Content“), such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is our property or the property of our licensors or licensees, and the compilation of the Content on the Website is our exclusive property, protected by United States and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions. All software used on the Website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions.
Any trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos, page headers, icons, scripts and trade names (each, a “Mark“) contained on the Website are proprietary to us or our licensors or licensees. Our Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or that disparages or discredits us or anyone else. All other Marks not owned by us that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website. No Content of the Website or any other Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded (other than page caching), uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, or sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose, except that you may download one (1) copy of the Content that we make available to you for such purposes on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial, home use only, provided that you: (a) keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices; (b) do not modify any of the Content; (c) do not use any Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands; and (d) do not download Content so as to avoid future downloads from the Website. Your use of Content on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
The license granted to you does not include, and specifically excludes, any rights to: resell or make any commercial use of the Website or any Content; collect and use any product listings, descriptions, or prices; make any derivative use of the Website or Content; download or copy account information for the benefit of anyone else; or use any form of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose, any Mark, Content or other proprietary information, or use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any such intellectual property, without our and each applicable owner’s express written consent. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the license granted to you hereunder. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink only to our home page provided that the link does not portray us or our licensors or licensees, or their respective products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any of our or any such party’s intellectual property as part of the link without our and each such party’s express written consent.
5. CONTENT LINKED TO THE WEBSITE
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ANY CONTENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER-GENERATED CONTENT) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF ANY OF YOUR EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE, OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE CONTAINED ON OR OFFERED, MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THIRD PARTY SITE OR SERVICE LINKED TO FROM THE WEBSITE (AND SPECIFICALLY NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR SAFETY).
WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS FOUND ON SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE. WE CANNOT ENSURE THAT YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT YOU PURCHASE FROM A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE THAT LINKS TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OUR WEBSITE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, NOR HAVE WE TAKEN ANY STEPS TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF, ANY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION) YOU MIGHT BE REQUESTED TO GIVE TO ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER-GENERATED CONTENT), ON THIRD PARTY SITES, AND ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS YOU PROVIDE TO OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION). WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO MAKE WHATEVER INVESTIGATION YOU FEEL NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH ANY ONLINE OR OFFLINE TRANSACTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS “WAIVER AND RELEASE” AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE ALL INDEMNIFIED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION AND YOU AGREE TO VOLUNTARILY GIVE UP AND IRREVOCABLY WAIVE AND RELEASE ANY RIGHT THAT YOU MAY OTHERWISE HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ANY INDEMNIFIED PARTY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS), PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RESULT FROM: (A) THE USE OF, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR FUNCTIONS THEREOF; OR (B) ANY ACT OR OMISSION, ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE OR ANYONE ELSE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES AND COSTS) THAT YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR THE RIGHT TO ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE WEBSITE OR $100.00.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY EVENT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSE BEYOND OUR OR THEIR CONTROL INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, EQUIPMENT AND TECHNICAL FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES OR FLUCTUATIONS, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, NATURAL DISASTERS, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER INDEMNIFIED PARTY IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND ANY SITE, SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE; OR (B) ANY DELAY OR FAILURE YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WITH ANY TRANSMISSION OR TRANSACTION RELATED TO THE WEBSITE.
9. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
The Wow Life and Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc.
WOW Life & Business Conference Hosted by LOI Graphics Inc. Disclaimer Registration Agreement
1. Binding Agreement This Registration Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions upon which The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc., together with their respective subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc.”, “We” or “Us”), conducts and provides access to their The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. conferences, meetings or other sponsored events (each, an “Event”). This is a legally enforceable contract. By submission of your online registration or otherwise agreeing to register for an Event, or by attending such an Event, you agree to be bound by this Registration Agreement. If you do not agree to this Registration Agreement, do not register for or attend an Event.
2. Registration and Payment Registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. Payment in full must be received within the deadlines indicated by The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. at the time of registration. In the event that full payment is not received, you will be refused entry to the Event. A registration confirmation / ticket will be sent by email after your registration and payment is complete. It is recommended that attendees print and bring their confirmation/ticket to the Event as it will expedite the registration process. Attendees may be requested to present their registration confirmation/ticket at the Event as proof of their registration and payment.
3. Intellectual Property The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. reserves the right to use recorded audio or video materials from Events and other content collected during Events (“Content”) on an unrestricted basis for additional promotional and educational purposes, which may include use of video, audio, and Event presentations being posted on our website or distributed as part of our educational programs. You hereby authorize The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. to use your likeness, personal characteristics and any other proprietary and publicity rights as contained in any Content for any such purposes without the requirement of further notice, royalty, payment or other compensation to, or consent from, you.
5. Cancellation/Refund Policy For cancellations received in writing or through our Event registration website: Four weeks or more prior to the event: Full Refund or Full Credit Voucher Three weeks to one week prior to the event (11/20/22): $200 (USD)(If applicable and not for FREE Events) Cancellation Fee Applied One week or less prior to the event: No Refund If The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. decides to cancel any part of this Event, The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. will not be held responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or any other costs. Speakers, agenda, networking, and recreational events are subject to change without notice. For more information regarding refunds, please contact email@example.com.
6. No Show Policy A written notification must be submitted to The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. prior to the Event should you no longer be able to attend. Absence of notification will result in being marked as a "no show" and revocation of complimentary attendance to future The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. structured Events. Registration fees will apply.
7. Event Code of Conduct You agree to comply with Our Conference, Meeting and Event Code of Conduct, available here and incorporated into this Registration Agreement, at all times during the Event and any Event-related gatherings.
8. Privacy The personal information supplied in connection with your registration will be held by The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest. By registering for this Event the parties concerned are agreeing that the Event organizers may use that personal information to contact such parties by email, direct mail, telephone or fax, in order to supply information relevant to the Event, or about other conferences, events and opportunities that the organizers are planning and feel may be of interest to them. The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. may also share this information with its partners and event sponsors in order for them to contact the attendees about other products and services which may be of interest to the attendees. If you do not want your details to be used in this way, please contact The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Releases and Indemnity By agreeing to this Registration Agreement, I releaseThe WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, members and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any injury, loss, or damage arising out of or in connection with my participation in the Event (other than the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Released Parties). I further agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any liability for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of or in connection with my negligence or misconduct at or in connection with the Event. Recommendations given and views expressed by third-party speakers, sponsors and/or exhibitors are their own and The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. in no way endorses or guarantees such recommendations or views. The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. shall have no liability for any advice given, or views expressed, by any third-party speaker, sponsor and/or exhibitor at the conference or in any material provided to attendees that is prepared by third-parties.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE EVENT AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FURTHER, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, IN NO EVENT WILL SFA OR ITS CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST BUSINESS, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS, OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR AS A RESULT OF THIS REGISTRATION AGREEMENT, THE EVENT, OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED OR MADE AVAILABLE DURING THE EVENT, EVEN IF SFA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Conference, Meeting and Event Code of Conduct
Conference, Meeting and Event Code of Conduct The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc., together with their respective subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc.”), are committed to creating and maintaining an engaging and productive conference, meeting and event environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity, one that is welcoming and free from any form of harassment or other discrimination. This Conference, Meeting and Event Code of Conduct (“Event Code of Conduct”) guides everyone who participates in or attends The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. conferences, meetings or other sponsored events (“Events”), including members, non-members, employees, speakers, sponsors, vendors, contractors, volunteers, and other guests (“Attendees”). The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. wants to ensure that all Attendees understand what behavior is expected and what behavior will not be tolerated at an The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc.. The facilities covered by this Event Code of Conduct include any venue, hotel, meeting room, or The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. office location where an The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. event takes place, as well as at off-site locations where Event-related social gatherings take place.
I. Expected Conduct Attendees shall:
a. Be considerate and respectful to each other;
b. Refrain from harassing, discriminatory or demeaning conduct;
c. Alert a member of The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. management or staff if they observe any conduct that violates this Event Code of Conduct; and
d. Comply with all rules, policies and procedures of the facilities at which any Event is being held.
II. Unacceptable Conduct The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. expressly prohibits harassment and discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, pregnancy, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or perceived disability (physical or mental), family responsibilities, political affiliation, or any other legally protected characteristic. Examples of conduct prohibited by this Event Code of Conduct include, without limitation:
a. Sexist, racist, homophobic or other discriminatory jokes, slurs, insults or comments;
b. Unwelcome sexual advances, whether verbal or physical;
c. Display of sexualized images;
d. Stalking, whether in person or online;
e. Threatening or intimidating language or physical conduct; and
f. Inappropriate photography or recording.
III. Reporting Procedure If any Attendee believes s/he or another Attendee has been subject to conduct that violates this Event Code of Conduct, or witnesses such conduct, s/he should report the violation to a member of The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. management or staff while on-site at the Event or as soon after the Event as possible. Any member of Event staff who receives such a report or who witnesses inappropriate conduct must notify a member of The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. management on site at the Event, or contact the The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. Human Resources and/or Legal Department as soon as possible. All reported concerns will be treated seriously and investigated promptly. All Attendees are expected to cooperate fully and honestly with any investigation.
IV. Consequences Attendees asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. At The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc.’s sole discretion, violations of this Event Code of Conduct may result in removal from or denial of access to the Event without a refund of any applicable registration fees, and/or disqualification from attendance at future Events.
V. No Retaliation The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. will not tolerate any actual or attempted reprisals or retaliation against individuals who raise in good faith a concern that this Event Code of Conduct has been violated, or who participate in the investigation of such a concern. The WOW Life & Business Conference by LOI Graphics Inc. takes all allegations of harassment and discrimination seriously and is committed to ensuring an Event environment that is free of any harassment or discriminatory activities.